- Trailers are 8 1/2 feet wide (fenders inside), 7 1/2 feet tall, and vary in lengths from 13 feet to 20 feet lengths (depending on equipment installed).
- Tandem axle with 10,400 lbs. GVW.
- Exterior .030 white aluminum standard (can be fabricated with any color in mind).
- Break away switch equipped.
- One electric brake axle.
- 2,000 lbs. front lift jack.
- 2 5/16" cupler ball size connection.
- 30" x 72" self-closing entry door (with screened window).
- 24" x 36" emergency exit (with interior latch).
- Exterior service doors over service windows equipped with gas jacks.
- Roof air vents.
- 30 gallon propane tank (w/two stage gas regulators).
- All N.S.F equipment.
- 2 Vertical broilers (with electric rotation).
- Two well compartment steam table with stainless steel roll covers and prep table.
- Aluminim ice bin for sodas.
- Heavy duty trash box.
- One True (T-19) refrigerator.
- One SP27 sandwich prep table.
- Triple Utensil sinks all stainless steel construction 18" x 18" well, with drain boards.
- Hand wash sink 10" x 13" with splash guard equipped with soap and towel dispensers.
- 30 gallon capacity fresh waater holding tank.
- 45 gallon capacity wastewater tank with drain valve.
- Internal food grade wash down hose with water nozzle.
- Exterior three-way water fill valve provided to fill the fresh water tanks and to use the interior wash hose.
- Interior 36" flourescent light fixtures with approved covers.
- Exterior 18" double bulb light fixtures with approved covers.
- Two speed electrical fans in the exhaust hood.
- Electircal 4 gallon capacity water heater.
- 110v electrical outlets.
- Electric generator.
- 12 volt battery back-up system with battery charger.
- 15 amp. Fuse block provided for fans and light fixtures.
- 24 Ga. Polish stainless steel counters, wall, and ceiling.
- .100 thick diamond tread aluminum floor (extended 4" up the wall).
- 1/4" tempered glass in front ogf the cooking equipment.
- 3/8" clear Plexixglas with screened service openings.
- Aluminum roof top windows with interior locking mechanism operable by hand (equipped with aluminum screens).
- Exhoust hood (stainless steel) with electical fans, mesh grease filters, and grease drain.
- Ansul system on hood.
- Stainless steel storage shelves.
- First Aid and Fire Extinguisher.
- 24" wide service counters (stainless steel).
All equipment used on our catering
trucks and trailers are NSF listed.
West Coast Catering Trucks - 1217 Goodrich Blvd. Los Angeles CA. 90022
Tel # (323) 278 - 1279, fax # (323) 767 - 0509